Gremolata Hasselback Prawn
Posted On December 10, 2017
3 pcs Prawn
60 gm Hasselback Potato
10 gm Cherry Tomato
1 pc Lemon
30 gm Red Bell Pepper
30 gm Yellow Bell Pepper 30 gm French Beans 40 ml Cream Sauce 5 gm Salt
3gm White Pepper Powder
15ml Worcestershire Sauce
4gm Dijon Mustard
3ml Lemon Juice
3 gm Crushed Black Pepper 30 ml Olive oil
4 tsp Ratatouille (Eggplant, Zucchini, Peppers, Onion, Tomato Sauce, herbs, seasoning)
4pcs Garlic Toast, slices
Gremolata (Chopped parsley and garlic, grated lemon zest, and toss all together in a bowl)
1 tsp Fine chopped parsley leaves
1 Grated Lemon Zest
1.5 tsp Garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- Cut potato into slices with splitting it from the middle of potato.
- Season with salt, pepper, thyme and olive oil then bake till fully done.
- Wash and cut prawn without removing the shell.
- Season with salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and grill till done.
- Sauté red and yellow bell pepper, and green beans.
- Toss or bake cherry tomato.
- Place garlic bread and ratatouille in the middle of the plate, Take cooked prawn and put on the centre of the plate by adjusting and holding all prawn properly.
- Put potato on the side and top with cream sauce and put cherry tomato and lemon. Sprinkle Gramolata on top of all prawns.
- Place sautéed vegetable on the other side, and serve hot