Posted On December ,
120 gms Boiled Potatoes
10 gms Yak Cheese
100 gms Sautéed Spinach and Mushroom
To taste Salt
To taste Pepper
10 gms Spring Onion
15 gms Bread Crumb
½ cup Egg Wash (Beaten Egg)
1 tbsp Flour
1 Poached Egg
• Mash the potatoes; mix with spring onion, cheese, salt & pepper.
• Make a small ball and roll into pipe shape about 2 inch long.
• Dip into egg wash and roll into bread crumbs.
• Deep fry until golden brown.
• Arrange warm poached egg on top of hash and finish with hollandaise sauce
• Serve with sautéed spinach and mushroom.